At Canada Scooters we make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your mobility scooter. All online purchases come with a full refund guarantee. Take 30 days from delivery to decide if you love your new scooter, if not you will receive a full refund. To qualify for a full refund you must return the product with all of the original boxes, paperwork, parts, and accessories in new condition. For all products bought at our Victoria showroom, we offer the same satisfaction guarantee. However, instead of a refund, you will receive a product exchange. In both cases, a restocking fee may apply.
If you received a damaged or defective product, Canada Scooters will cover the return shipping. However, Canada Scooters will not refund shipping as a result of “buyer’s remorse.”
- Contact Canada Scooters by phone or email within 30 days of purchase. Have your sales receipt number and the reason for your return ready. A sales advisor will provide you with a “Return Authorization Number (RA#)”, the return address, and make you aware of the necessary restocking fees.
- Using the original box, repackage the product. Put inside the box the original packing slip, and a copy of your sales receipt. To ensure the correct credit / refund, you must return the product with the original packaging in new condition, accompanied by any and all parts, accessories, and paperwork.
- Write the Return Authorization Number clearly on the outside of the box.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries. Your return shipping charges must be prepaid, and shipped within 10 days of contacting Canada Scooters. Our preferred vendors are FedEx, UPS, or Insured Parcel Post.
- Using the tracking number provided by the courier, track the package online to ensure it arrives at the warehouse.
- A refund will be applied, using the same form of payment from purchase within 3-5 business days upon receiving the product. Incomplete returns may cause a delay.
- Returns after 30 days from delivery
- Returns without the original packing slip and sales receipt. Please keep a copy of both for your records.
- Products that are no longer in new condition, in their original boxes, or lacking the applicable paperwork, parts, or accessories.
- Shipping and Handling costs, and additional charges are non-refundable.
- C.O.D or third party billing returns will not be accepted.
- Refunds and Credits will be issued in the same form of payment as the purchase was originally made within 3-5 days of receiving and inspecting the returned product.
Damaged or Defective Items
Should you receive a damaged or defective product, call a Canada Scooters Customer Service representative right away! They will ask for your order number, sales receipt number, and tracking number. You can find these in your original confirmation e-mail. They will also ask for your name, phone number, and e-mail address. If you do not contact us in a timely fashion, you may be responsible for the return shipping charges.