Ventura Power Mobility Scooter 3 Wheel 18" Folding Seat
The Ventura 3 Wheel Deluxe Scooter offers a great combination of performance, size, comfort, and styling, making it the perfect mobility option for those seeking the "next step up" from compact/travel scooters. The Ventura's three-wheel configuration is great for providing maneuverability to nimbly negotiate indoor obstacles and the performance makes it perfect for longer trips around the neighborhood or around town.
The Ventura 3 Wheel Deluxe Scooter features 36AH batteries for greater power and range, a full safety package including rear view mirrors and additional lighting, and the choice of an 18" or 20" wide Captain's Seat or an 18" Folding Seat. Users can even change Ventura's color with included color change panels in red and blue.
- 3 wheel configuration provides maneuverability for nimbly negotiating indoor obstacles
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller allows the user to place the controls in the most comfortable position
- All seats have four height adjustments, from 20" to 23"
- All units include both red and blue interchangeable color panels
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Armrests are also removable and height and width adjustable
- Ergonomic controls make it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter
- Large plastic front basket with flip-down handle
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and user access
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Top Speed: 6 mph
- Maximum Range: 16 miles
- Turning Radius: 53”
- Climbing Angle: 7.5°
- Ground Clearance: 2.5”
- Dimensions:48” (L) x 25” (W)
- Floor-to-Seat Height: 21.5” - 23.5”
- Seat Type: Folding
- Seat Dimensions: 18” (W) x 17.5” (D)
- Motor: 24V x 350W x 5100 rpm
- Batteries (pair): 12V x 33AH
- Charger: 4A Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels: 10” x 3” Flat-free
- Rear Wheels: 10” x 3” Flat-free
- Base Weight: 88 lbs.
- Battery Weight (pair): 28 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 26 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece Weight: 60 lbs. (Front Section)
- Total Weight: 142 lbs.
- Warranty on Frame: Warranty on Frame
- Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components: 24 Months
- Warranty on Batteries: 12 Months